0

pfosten 13=-a great experience..

Well, its more than a month(I guess) before I post our experience with my HRM group with our adopted company, the National Economic and Development Authority Region XI(NEDA XI) . (Am sorry for that.) But before I share to you our unforgettable experience with NEDA XI, let me share first our feeling after being rejected by our first chosen company. I will never forget the time that our 'first company' have done to us. Its so cruel that they rejected our permission to study there HR department."We are not bananas that can be easily rejected!". Well, enough for that bad experience. Let me now share to you our visits in NEDA XI.

---FIRST VISIT---

I could actually say that this is one of the most memorable day of my life not only because its our first time to visit our adopted company but because of the adventure we had before we got into the office. Seriously, none of us in our group knows how to get to NEDA XI. We ride on the jeepney and stop to a place were in very unusual to all of us. We tried to trace the streets but after a long walk, an unexpected problem happened. Gosh! I never expect that my shoes will be damaged after my groupmate had accidentaly stepped the back part of my shoe. I almost cried because I really dont know what to do at the center of this unknown place for us. But thanks to my dearest groupmates, they bought a rugby to help me fix my shoe. And thanks God! they made it! And then, we continue on our journey.(-_-) After a very long walk, we finaly reach our destination. We just simply submit our letter and for the first we meet Mrs. Estrada.

---SECOND VISIT---

After being approved by the NEDA XI, we are scheduled to visit our adopted company. Unfortunately, the supposed interview is canceled
because the person that we will interview (according to Mrs. Estrada) is not around. And they don't know when will he/she come back. Though we are prepared with our supposed interview, we have no choice but to accept the fact that it was postponed. hahai. (-_-) So, we went back to the school cause we still have our class.

---THE ACTUAL INTERVIEW---


Only for of us went to NEDA XI because one of my groupmates had a class so she could not cone. But we are so glad that one of our classmates (who ia not currently enrolled on this subject) help us with our documentation. Through the help of her laptop and cam we were able have a good documentation. She is incharged for the capturing hte moments on our interview.

The one who made the appointment for us is the NEDA XI Administrative Officer IV (who happened to be the HR Manager but they refer it as administrative officer IV)of the said company or institution. She politely greeted us and then, asked for some sample questions about our interview(for them to prepare..). After awhile, she then referred us to their boss which is the Chief Administrative Officer, who happened to be our interviewee. (--,) We really thought that we will be having an interview with the HR manager or shall I say Administrative officer VI but she said that the Chief Administrative Officer knows everything.(:->)


Unexpectedly, The chief admin. said that he will just give us a hard copy as a answer to all the questions that we had in our paper. Actually, that paper(prepared by one of our groupmates) is supposed to be our guide. But since they want to give us a printed answers so we have no choice. :-) After that, we still have some short discussions about there HR just for the sake of our documentation. And that is the third visit in NEDA XI.

0 comments:

Back to Top