0

SAD 2: Assignment 2

Based on my personal experience and relative on my post on the first assignment that talks about the current enrollment process of the university, I’m so grateful that the administration was looking forward to improve university’s enrollment system. Though they kept on changing the processes of the enrollment, I know that they are just aiming to make every step easier, faster, and hassle free.

Upon evaluating the current enrollment system, I would suggest that there are some processes that can be integrated to lessen the steps that a student must undergo. I have declared three problems on the enrolment process that can be resolve or can be work out. First, as I have observed, student have several fees to pay such as local council fees, headlight, OCSC fee, tuition fee and etc and they are processed on different stations. Why not join them inorder to lessen the time and effort especially on falling in lines. It would be a hassle free for students. Second was about the scholarship renewal. Luckily, I’m not a scholar so I don’t need to stay longer waiting for my name to be called or stay in a long line just to validate my card. It would be better if they will have additional personnel to cater all the scholars to minimize the queue. Third was focused on the advising and pre-enrollment procedure. Last semester, I have to spend too much time on queue before it was officially my turn for advising. Due to one personnel caters 2 or 3 year level (I guess) that’s why I have to stay on a long queue. It would be better that each year level will be accommodated by one personnel to be in-charge.

Moreover, for the administration, it would be better if they would be aware the feedback of the students and faculties about the enrollment system of the university. The enrollment procedure needs to be improve in order to ease the burden of the students, faculties and other personnel that are involved in the enrollment.

0 comments:

Back to Top